in this moment, if i want purchasing a Class A RV, I write a series of articles for guide to RVs to share the things whene i learning it in the buying process.
I hope you find The Coachmen 33BH helpful because it is one of the RVs near the top of my favorite right now, so I want to write a review of this coach to explain and tell you some of the things I noticed while researching, driving, and inspecting different of Coachmen 33BH’s.
The Benefits and Drawbacks
The benefits of buying this coach are:
– The price :is Reasonably around $80,000 to $90,000 new (if you negotiating down the price from the unrealistic MSRP )
– Sleeping : areas for the kids (you don’t have to set up beds each night) because The bunks and drop-down loft provide it.
– Easy to drive and also easy Even for a newbie, it was not intimidating to drive this coach.
The drawbacks of buying this coach are:
– The design interior leaves something to be designed by buyers.The dated checkered flooring, crazy prints on pillows and valances 2
– For some buyers the cheesy headboard will be deal-breakers.
– The coach: you should be have fight to keep those latches closed because does not have slam latches on the basement storage.
-The coach have those twisty locks it is really really annoying to get in and out of the compartments because of it.
-I think that The awning is small
– When driving The coach is quite loud down the road
The Features Exterior
-the largest RV in Coachmen’s Pursuit line is The 33BH , at 32′ 7″.
-is very really convenient size for balancing spaciousness inside the coach .
– it is able to fit into national park service campgrounds.
– in the United States we considere this RV fits into 89% of all National Park campgrounds .
– Coachmen Pursuit 33BH: for winter camping The dump pipes are insulated which is absolutely essential .
Design of Interior
the first the design of coach who concerned me.
I spent time looking a several models through all had very dated checkered linoleum floors and unattractive seashell-shaped headboard.
Space: This mobile home has a sleeping space of 8 people
-Two people in a queen-size bed.
– one on two beds, when folded over a dining room.
-two on the top floor of the cabin.
The ideal reason for this scheme is that the small closet, the sofa is located in opposite locations of the RV from each other.
All this makes it normal to have a conversation with several personne. generaly, there is a dinette and the same side – next to each other.
On this model i like that the bunks on a slide that extends to the master bedroom closet.It takes area in the back with the bathroom also opens up the hall significantly.
the buyers of new RV fail to check the floorplan when the slides are closed.
you find that it was still possible to sneak to the bathroom without problem when When you closed the slides.
i think that This is important for going to the bathroom or making a quick sandwich in the kitchen or at a rest stop when pulled over to get gas.
Features of coach
-the TV is 32″, which I consider small for enjoying a sporting event or movie , but adequate for watching romance movies whit my wife which I’ll sleep through anyway.
-This coach have 5500 Onan generator, 50 amp service, that we should be adequate for firing up just about everything on the coach at once.
-the position of Gas tank is on the back of the coach, that you can fill the gas from either side you want.
-One touch auto leveling any Class A made in the last 3 years will have auto leveling. yes It’s considered a standard feature by most manufacturers now.
-side-view cameras that pop up automatically when the turn signal engages and Backup camera and .
Under the Hood Specs
this coach is built on the Ford V10 Triton chassis and engine, we like nearly all gas powered RVs it s ok .
There are drawbacks and benefits to gas powered RVs, but the drawbacks shouldn’t be not severe. It’s the extremely long and heavy gas RVs that run into trouble with not having enough power.